May 24-27, 2017 — ACPE-Accredited Activities
The France Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education and will award up to 21.25 contact hours (2.13 CEUs) to pharmacists who (1) complete the activity and (2) complete the posttest and evaluation form.
How to claim credit for each session:
- Create an account
- Login using your newly-created username and password
- Click the “Claim Credit” tab on the upper left of the screen
- Enter your NABP number and date of birth, then click “Next”
- Review the list of sessions and check off whether you attended each one
- Complete and submit the activity posttest and evaluation
- You will receive notification that your credits will be submitted electronically to CPE Monitor.
This is a knowledge-based educational activity. The sessions offering ACPE credit are designated below and include a Universal Activity Number (UAN) and hours of credit. Your CE credits will be submitted electronically to the CPE Monitor. CE providers must upload participant information within 60 days from the date the participant completed the live activity. To ensure your credit fulfillment, you must submit your posttest, evaluation, and credit request NO LATER THAN July 10, 2017. Credit requests made more than 60 days after the activity WILL BE REJECTED by CPE Monitor, and are beyond our control. For more information about CPE Monitor, visit http://www.nabp.net/programs/cpe-monitor/cpe-monitor-service/.